Jun 21, 2011

Rainbow Resort

As I mentioned in this post, I'm all for colour. Seriously, I've never met a colour I didn't like (except for lavender - I keep trying to like it but I can't, maybe I had a bad experience with the colour lavender in a past life). Anyway, you can imagine how my eyeballs nearly fell out of my head when I saw the Alice + Olivia Resort 2012 collection. It's as though Designer Stacey Bendet crawled into my brain, took all of my favourite things and brilliantly combined them into one collection.
Bold patterns? Check. Bright pops of colour? Check. Stripes? Check. Sparkles? Check. Maxi skirts and dresses? Check. Oversized accessories? Check. Platform shoes? Retro sunglasses? Glam sun hats? Check. Check. Check.
I really don't know how she managed to synchronize all of the above elements into such a complimentary collection, but see for yourself.

Here are some of my favs:














all images via style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment