Jun 27, 2011

Clutch Crush

Clutches are a simple way to add a pop of colour or sparkle to an outfit. I love the look of a monochromatic outfit topped off with a bright coloured clutch, or a vibrant outfit paired with a clutch in a contrasting colour or pattern. I think it's even more chic when they're not covered in brand-name logos because I want my outfit to make the statement, not the label I'm wearing.

Imagine all of the different ways you could style these amazing clutches.

Clutch Crush


Top row from left:
:: Antik Batik
:: Kate Spade
:: Fiorelli
2nd row from left:
:: ASOS
:: French Connection
:: Proenza Schouler
3rd row from left:
:: Vivien
:: American Apparel
:: Jimmy Choo
4th row from left:
:: Armani Exchange
:: Julien David
:: Serpui Marie
5th row from left:
:: Zara
:: JJ Winters
:: Chloé
Bottom row from left:
:: Mulberry
:: French Connection
:: Star by Julien Macdonald

set created by me

No comments:

Post a Comment