Jun 9, 2011

Perfect Summer

When summer comes around we all seem to make a mental list of the multitude of things that we hope to accomplish during the hot and sunny (hopefully) months to come. In saying that, I've realized that I am a very visual person and tend to rely on visual stimulation not only as a source of inspiration, but also motivation. In an effort to compose my summer to-do list (or wish list, shall I say), I've compiled the following set of images to remind me to make the most of our long summer days and warm summer nights.

:: Eat breakfast outside ::

:: Camping with friends ::

:: Get lost in a good book ::

:: Improve my golf game ::

:: Experiment with new cocktail recipes ::

:: Full days spent at the beach ::

:: Rekindle my yoga practice ::

:: Wear cute sun hats ::

:: Continue to set new running goals ::

:: Enjoy new ice cream flavours on hot days ::

:: Star gazing ::

:: Wine tasting in the Valley ::

:: Make my sister teach me the basics of surfing ::

:: Weekend road trips ::

:: Back yard parties ::

:: Rent bikes with my husband for the day ::

:: Take advantage of our local Farmer's Markets ::

:: S'mores. Enough said ::

:: Play tourist ::

:: BBBBBBQQQ ::

:: Campfires ::

:: Explore new hiking trails ::

:: What does your perfect summer entail? ::

all images via we heart it

No comments:

Post a Comment