Jun 13, 2011

Call Me Calypso

When I first spotted the colourful, beachy ads for the designer collaboration between Calypso St. Barth and Target, I immediately had to find out what this tropical paradise-inspired brand was all about. From first glance at their website, I was instantly drawn in and wanted to right-click, copy everything and paste it directly into my closet.

The global luxury lifestyle brand describes the Calypso client as someone who appreciates effortless glamour & unique design. If this brand doesn't say "Just drop me off at the next deserted island, oh, and a mojito to go please", I don't know what does. Perhaps even more captivating is that they also have a home decor line, so you can embed pieces of that deserted island-feel right into your own home.

I've put together a small collection of items that I would like in my closet ASAP, as well as some evocative images from their website that will have you yearning to plan your next tropical getaway (or at least pack your suitcase).

Island Daze







set created by me, images via Calypso St. Barth

No comments:

Post a Comment