Jan 27, 2012

Spring Dreaming

To get straight to the point, I find Winter to be a very uninspiring time of year (hence perhaps the lack of Winter blog posts, ahem). I find the cold weather, dark skies and muted surroundings are more conducive to hibernation than creation. If you've tapped into my blog in the past, you know that I am a huge fan of colour, which is obviously much more prevalent in the Spring/Summer months. The good thing about the retail fashion world is that it is always one season ahead, so my creative mind is is already fluttering about in Spring/Summer jewellery designs. The world of candy-coloured floral patterns is where I belong. In looking ahead I can't help but admire the Spring 2012 ready-to-wear collection of Alice + Olivia designed by Stacey Bendet. Similar to the Resort 2012 collection, it is bright, wearable and makes you want to jump on the Spring bandwagon stat. Ps: I am in love with those floral bell-bottoms... I don't know exactly where I would sport them, but given the opportunity I would wear them to the grocery store if I had to.

Here are some of my favs:
















photos via style.com

1 comment:

  1. dressed 10 and 11 (the orange and the gold dresses) are my favourite. i would wear them grocery shopping if i had too :0)

    can't wait to see the spring stuff when I visit in April!

    ReplyDelete