Aug 10, 2011

White Washed

It's no secret by now that I'm a huge fan of colour, especially when it comes to my home decor. That being said, there is something so ethereal about a room decorated in a simple white palette. Although I'm doubtful that I could manage to decorate a room in all white without compulsively implementing some sort of colourful element, I'm in love with the airy vibe that emanates from these rooms.


:: Cool coffee table ::

:: This would be an amazing centrepiece in an all white room ::

:: Love the ruffle curtain panels ::


:: Pretty bedding ::


:: White-washed hardwood ::

:: Open shelves ::

:: Empty frame + fireplace ::
 
:: Makeshift bedside table ::





:: Dreamy ::



:: Black + white photos in white frames ::

images 1-12 via we heart it
images 13-15 via domino mag
images 16-20 via google images

No comments:

Post a Comment