Aug 26, 2011

Scarlet Fever

Earlier this week I spotted this photo of model Karolina Kurkova and was immediately smitten with her simple yet polished outfit.


I love her bright red blazer and how she paired it with neutral basics like a plain white tee, khaki scarf and pants - so effortlessly sharp and put together. I'm not usually drawn to the colour red (I blame this on my close relationship with the colour pink - although I occasionally enjoy pairing the two) yet I've recently found myself lusting after scarlet-hued items to add to my wardrobe. I imagine pairing the colour with crisp whites and leopard prints, whether in the form of a bold blazer, flouncy skirt, statement clutch or bright red lips. There is something intriguing about a lady in red and I'm totally interested in joining the club.




























1st image via LouLou magazine
All other images via we heart it

No comments:

Post a Comment