Jul 6, 2011

Oh Canada

As mentioned in my last post, I participated in the Boardwalk Artists at Alderney Landing event on Canada Day.

The event went super well and I couldn't have had a better day: the sun was shining, I was set-up directly on the waterfront with a picturesque view of downtown Halifax, my sister had an adjacent table so we could hang out all day, I had several lovely and unexpected visitors, I met and chatted with the other amazing vendors and my jewellery was very well received.

Overall it was a perfect day and I couldn't have asked for anything more!

:: this photo by Joe Ros ::

:: Vintage Pink Treasures Jewellery display ::





:: my sister kept busy drawing and sketching all day ::

:: my sister's art (I now own the "Wine Bottle" series on the end) ::

:: our picturesque view of Halifax ::

:: the bustling boardwalk ::

:: Bethany Butterworth ~ Bread and Butter Pottery ::

:: Julie Rosenthal ~ Julie Ros Photography & Origami ::
:: Joe Rosenthal ~ Joe Ros Art & Photography ::

:: origami flowers by Julie Rosenthal (above) ::

:: Romie Froese ~ Art by Romie Froese ::

:: Wood Cravings (email) ::

:: Debbie LeBlanc Kilpatrick ~ Kilpatrick Fine Art ::


:: Close-up of Jason's sidewalk chalk art of the Founding Fathers ::

:: The Standfields during sound check ::

:: Another gorgeous view ::

:: my sister and I ::

:: Oh Canada ::

1st photo by Joe Ros; all other photos by me

No comments:

Post a Comment