Jul 4, 2012

Nautical With a Twist

I love nautical inspired clothing and accessories, but I find that there is a very fine line between looking put-together and looking like you're trying way too hard like you belong on a sailboat. In order to stay away from the latter, I think it's best to stick to only one (maybe two if they're minimal) nautical inspired items per outfit. I think it also ups the chic ante to throw a bone into the mix with an unexpected item, like studded sneakers. 

Here are three outfits I'm digging all based on the striped dress:

Nautical With a Twist

Outfit 1:
Sunglasses :: Ray-Ban
Dress :: J. Crew
Bag :: Doublju
Shoes :: Topshop

Outfit 2:
Sunglasses :: Ray-Ban

Outfit 3:
Sunglasses :: Ray-Ban
Bag :: J. Crew
Shoes :: Converse

set created by me

No comments:

Post a Comment