Feb 22, 2012

Blush Crush

With Spring just around the corner, one of the main emerging trends is pastel colours. Although previously reserved for infant apparel and nursery decor, pastel hues hit the Spring runways hard. Out of all the fair shades, my favourite seems to remain blush tones and I always gravitate towards them. Perhaps it's because I see blush as the mature older sister of the colour pink - and well, I like pink. Nonetheless it seems to lend a polished and feminine touch without being too over-the-top girly. I like to wear it with other neutral items such as ivory and nude for an ethereal feel, or go the opposite and pair it with ripped jeans or leather for a more edgy vibe. 

Blush

1. Structured blazer :: T. Babaton
2. Silk shirt dress :: D&G
3. Scalloped edge flats :: ChloƩ
4. Skinny jeans :: 7 for all Mankind
5. Snake-print handbag :: Rebecca Minkoff
6. Relaxed fit tee :: Acne
7. Sheer mullet skirt :: Miss Selfridge
8. Lace-trim scarf :: H&M
9. Ankle booties :: Azzedine Alaia
10. Vintage lace scarf :: Maurices
11. Silk tank :: Zimmermann

set created by me

No comments:

Post a Comment