Oct 4, 2011

Free People Love II

I've shared my love for Free People stores in the past and can confidently say that my affection has not dwindled one bit since. The eclectic variety of clothing and accessories paired with an eye for effortless bohemian styling have provided them with a loyal following, myself included. They manage to remain conscious of fashion trends while not giving into them completely, thus allowing them to acquire a unique niche in the fashion market. I would love to take a peek into the creative minds of their stylists who perpetually succeed in combining unexpected pieces for awe-inspiring results. The Free People catalogs continue to be a source of both envy and inspiration and I always manage to spot several looks that I would love to call my own. Therefore without further adieu, here are some looks that I'm currently coveting:
































all images via free people

No comments:

Post a Comment